Care & Repairs
Plated metals naturally tarnish over time when exposed to body oils and other natural elements.
TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR JEWELRY LOOKING ITS BEST
- Limit exposure to water, body oils, perspiration, cosmetics and cleaning agents as these can cause discoloration and dull the finish.
- Apply makeup, lotion, perfume and hairspray before putting on jewelry.
- Do not wear jewelry while bathing or swimming.
- After each wear, gently wipe the surface of your jewelry with a soft cloth to keep it clean and polished.
- It is best to remove jewelry before going to bed at night.
- Store jewelry in an airtight plastic bag to prevent tarnishing and scratching.
At Finley Grace we take great pride in our quality and craftsmanship. However, jewelry by its very nature is delicate. If you should need repair on any Finley Grace Designs piece, please EMAIL Sales@finleygracedesigns.com Repairs will be assessed on an individual basis and requests must be made within 90 days of purchase.EMAILS REGARDING REPAIRS WILL BE ANSWERED
MONDAY - FRIDAY DURING THE HOURS OF 9am - 5pm CENTRAL TIME.